1968 - Waiting for the Electrician or Someone Like Him
- [LP - Columbia CS 9518]
- [CD MFCD 762]
1969 - How Can you be in two places at once, when you're not
anywhere at all?
- [LP Columbia CS 9884]
- [CD MFCD 834]
1970 - Don't Crush that Dwarf, hand me the pliers:
- [LP Columbia C 30102]
- [CD MFCD 880]
1971 - I think we're all Bozos on this bus:
- [LP Columbia C 30737(Quadrophonic)]
- [CD MFCD 785]
1972 - Dear Friends:
- [LP Columbia PG 31099]
- [CD MFCD 758]
1972 - Not Insane or Anything You Want To:
1974 - Everything you know is Wrong!:
- [LP Columbia KC 33141(Quadrophonic)]
1974 - The Tale of the Giant Rat of Sumatra:
1975 - In the Next World You're On Your Own:
1976 - Forward into the Past:
1977 - Just Folks ... A Firesign Chat:
1979 - Nick Danger and the Case of the Missing Shoe
1981 - Fighting Clowns:
- [LP Rhino RNLP 018]
- [CD MFCD 748]
1982 - Lawyer's Hospital
1982 - Shakespeare's Lost Comedie
1993 - Best Of-Shoes For Industry!
- [2 CD set - Columbia/Sony C2K 52736]
1994 - The Firesign Theatre's 25th Anniversary Reunion Tour
1996 - Pink Hotel Burns Down
- [Cassette, More Sugar - LodeStone Audio Theatre]
1998 - Give Me Immortality or Give Me Death
- [CD Rhino Records R2 75983]
1999 - In the Firezone, Firesign Theatre Live in Seattle
1999 - Boom Dot Bust
Various FST Incarnations:
1973 - TV or Not TV - Proctor & Bergman
1975 - What this Country Needs - Proctor & Bergman
1978 - Give us a Break - Proctor & Bergman
1974 - Roller Maidens from outer Space: Philip Austin:
1999 - Nick Danger Daily Feed Philip Austin:
- [2 CD set Firezine Productions]
1973 - How Time Flys:David Ossman:
1984 - The Three Faces of Al: Pete Bergman, Phil Proctor, Phil
1985 - Eat or be Eaten: Pete Bergman, Phil Proctor, Phil Austin:
- [LP PolyGram/Mercury 422-826-452-1 M-1]
The "Dear Friends" 12 LP set
- Dear Friends Volume 01 "Live
At The Ash Grove"
- Dear Friends Volume 02 "Power
Is Trouble & Trouble's Not Funny!"
- Dear Friends Volume 03 "...
I Could Always Shoot Him With A Camera"
- Dear Friends Volume 04 "Somebody
Put A Mickey In The Ground Zero!"
- Dear Friends Volume 05 "All
We Have To Fear Is Me"
- Dear Friends Volume 06 "Deputy
Dan Will Find Us No Matter Where We Go"
- Dear Friends Volume 07 "Was
There A Cow On the Moon?"
- Dear Friends Volume 08 "Being
On Radio Is More Fun Than Watching T.V."
- Dear Friends Volume 09 "Dr.
Memory's Laff-A-While News"
- Dear Friends Volume 10 "All
- Dear Friends Volume 11 "Welcome
To Microorganism State Park"
- Dear Friends Volume 12 "Is
This the Machine That Registers No 'n' Yes?"
following FST albums were released on CD: Mobile
- I Think We're All Bozos On This
- Don't Crush That Dwarf (MFCD
- Waiting for the Electrician (MFCD
- How Can you be in two places
at once... (MFCD 834)
- Dear Friends (MFCD 758)
- Fighting Clowns (MFCD 748)
- The Firesign Theatre's 25th Anniversary
- Back From the Shadows(MFCD 2-747)
- 1984 - The Three Faces of Al (Rhino)
- 1998(?) - RADIO NOW
- Shoes for Industry! (double CD
Collection) (C2K 52736)
- Eat or Be Eaten (Mercury 826
452-2 M-1; released 1986)
Niles Ritter writes:
I read in a technical book (sorry,
can't remember which) that 'Eat Or Be Eaten' was the first CD+G
disc published in the US. [actually, this was some time ago, and
the book said that it was the *only* CD+G disc published in the
US] So I popped it in a CDTV box, and sure enough... The screen
gets refreshed every 2-3 seconds, and it does add a dimension
to the fun.
- Nick Danger Daily Feed - double
Theatre on Cassette: Firesign
Theatre Cassette Chronicles:
- Let's Eat Volume 01 "Hey,
- Let's Eat Volume 02 "Radio
Prison In Peace & War"
- Let's Eat Volume 03 "The
Dr. Beanbag Show"
- Let's Eat Volume 04 "The
Filipino Cheese-Ball War"
- Let's Eat Volume 05 "The
New China Revue"
- Let's Eat Volume 06 "The
- Let's Eat Volume 07 "X-mas
in Rat Land"
- Let's Eat Volume 08 "New
Years In Mixville"
- Let's Eat Volume 09 "The
Hilario Spacepipe Show"
- Let's Eat Volume 10 "Assorted
FST cassette releasesas of late
- Firesign Theatre at Westbury
Music Fair -available thru FIREZINE
- Anythynge You Want To: Shakespears's
Lost Comedie -available thru LodeStone
- The Firesign Theatre's Pink Hotel
Burns Down -available thru LodeStone
- Nick Danger Daily Feed tapes
- 1969/70 - "A-side, Station Break
- 2:15mins" & "B-side, Forward Into the Past -
6:00mins" on 45(picture sleeve). Contains the original
reference to "more sugar". Columbia 4-45052
- 1980 - Firesign Theater Presents
"Fighting Clowns" (Rhino # RNPD 904) "Special
Limited Edition 7" Picture Disc From Their New LP"